The Living Room (#131)
In this week’s new episode we are talking about the room where we spend the most time (after the bedroom) in the house--the living room.
The living room can become the black hole of clutter as it is the epicentre to hang out with family, friends and watch tv. How often do you find random toiletries, make-up, toys, books, etc in the living room which should be elsewhere? I thought it would be great to discuss the items that are cluttering the space and also how to declutter the items you don’t need from the room and also from your home.
We mentioned the following episodes in this episode:
* [Mini - Decluttering](https://www.decluttrme.com/blog/2019/06/12/mini-decluttering)
* [Toys ](https://www.decluttrme.com/blog/2019/07/13/netflix-and-declutter )
* [Black Friday](https://www.decluttrme.com/blog/2018/11/21/black-friday-sales)
* [Mobiles and other devices](https://www.decluttrme.com/blog/2018/10/02/decluttering-your-mobile-phones-and-other-devices)
* [Game Consoles and Games](https://www.decluttrme.com/blog/2019/07/25/decluttering-your-game-consoles)
Thanks for listening as always and do let us know if you have any topics you would like us to discuss on an episode.
Professional Organiser and Podcaster
Learn more about [Decluttr Me](www.decluttrme.com). You can also leave us a review in your podcast app or on social media
Follow Decluttr Me on Social Media: [Instagram](www.instagram.com/decluttrme) • [Facebook](www.facebook.com/decluttrme) • [Twitter](www.twitter.com/decluttrme)
Brought to you by DeCluttr Me / Amaeya Media of DeCluttr Me